One of our main downfalls as people is the inability to express ourselves. A select few people actually have the balls to say a thing like it is.
I don't know if the rest of us are scared to hurt someones feelings, or we might be too scared to take that leap of honesty, fearing that we won't be prepared to stick the landing.. Whatever the reason... We hate hearing the truth as much as speaking it. Because apparently it's fine to leave someone in their own illusions now..
What's the worst that could happen? They get mad, big deal.. I would rather be hated for being honest than loved for being fake. It's an easy way to seek out the people who belong in your life, if your opinion matters to them, their company should matter to you.
Just don't try changing someone, or changing for someone, I know those breakout moments where you just want to attack someone to make them understand because being subtle never works, but try not to do that and give your mental well being a break. The real you will find the right company.
No comments:
Post a Comment