My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Wednesday, 29 May 2013

One can only ask WHY??

Being on the internet as much as I am, I see strange things often. Things that I don't understand. I question the relevance of its existence even. Let's have a look shall we??



A Lipassistant. Is it seriously that hard to apply lipstick
 that you have to invest in a stencil for your face that
 resembles a faulty gas-mask?   



A Banana Guard. I literally don't know what to say





Take a bath without getting wet. That kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it?? 




Is this a hipsters attempt at making a convenient pack of tissues look mainstream?? 



Oh yea! Every elephant will think "hmm I want to poop! I'll just go to my enormous toilet" as opposed to  doing it ANYWHERE..



Hi! Your doctor called to cancel your appointment. Everyone already knows it's cancer!



I'm pretty sure that's a human version of a blowup doll...



So, this doesn't look suspicious. At all. Nope.



Sharing the blame.




A Lip massager.. well this can go wrong.





The worst part? People payed. They payed actual money for buying their ticket  to being alone. Forever. Foreveralooooooooone

1 comment: