My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Monday, 14 October 2013

The end. Die einde. Fine.

The band year has ended, my last band year. The place I felt safe and happy most of the time is gone now.

Everything ends, I know that. This time it's just scarier and sad. Finishing with the band is like a confirmation that I'm on my way to live my life. The one after school. I absolutely hate school, but the idea of growing up scares me. I am so unsure of everything.

I thought I would have had everything figured out by now. A certainty to calm me. I should know by now that life doesn't work that way. Being dependant on myself sounds great, but I know that there will always be times that I want my mommy. It doesn't matter how old or smart you are, there are just some things that only your mom can make better.

I'm a momma's girl and I'm proud. If all else fails call mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment