I am once again starting to contradict myself.
As times change, emotions change along with them most of the time. Today you might be worried about something that seems incredibly important, but if you look back on it within 1 or two years, it seems mind numbingly pointless.
I think a person becomes someone different every few years, even if it happens slowly or really spontaneously. Not different like a contrast, just a new way of thinking or doing things. It's what people do, eat, poop, sleep and change, and not as in diapers. We as humans are stuck in moments that aren't supposed to be permanent. They're just temporary feelings that WILL change.
Obviously we don't think about things like that. All of us are a little selfish deep down, somewhere inside we do think of ourselves and what to protect and avoid for our own good. Even if it hurts people. Imagine how life would be if you thought ahead?? If you knew what was really important, if you didn't stress the small (temporary) stuff. Life would be, easy.
In my case I freak out about stuff and then, the next day I know it was completely idiotic. As unstable as I am sometimes, I enjoy these moments of having an epiphany. I also enjoy using words like epiphany. But that's beside the point. Bottom line: I am not crazy, all the time anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment