My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Friday, 1 August 2014

Never back down

After reading my latest blogposts, I realised that I am being so negative and pessimistic that I am actually surprised no-one has thrown me with a grenade yet. I mean, seriously.... Moaning about everything like me really does not help.

I am not saying that we should try ignoring all the bad stuff that happens, but we just have to shift the focus to anything that makes you smile. Whatever it is, just do it, allow yourself to be happy. I am overcome with boredom when I think about everything that's wrong with the world.

My mom always says that everything is the way it's supposed to be at any given time. So I think bad things are just a buildup to something great, or a lesson, or just for your own good. So many people carry the weight of the world on their shoulders and they really don't have to.

Because if you are too emotionally involved in things you can't change, you will never experience the feeling if being high on happiness. If you are stressing yourself out about something, just ask yourself if it's going to matter in 10 years, a few of my problems became mere challenges. So life, bring it on, challenge accepted!

You are alive, you are here, now go out into the world and be whatever you want to be. There are no boundaries for a passionate soul.

Love and happiness x

No comments:

Post a Comment