My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Too many thoughts

People enter your life for a reason, some of them leave for a reason too. What if, someone came and left and came back again? Is that like a sign that this person should definitely be a part of your life?

Or are they just like recurring actors in the series of your life? I hate the uncertainty life carries around just to kick your ass. I am not the type of person that can just go with it. I want facts and certainty and plans in place at all times. My emotions get stuck sometimes and they are 100% about what they want. Most of the time I just get hurt... So I stopped trying a long time ago. But now I am not taking chances on happiness. This puts me at risk of dying alone. Super morbid, I know. But if I don't take chances, I will never know.


So here I am. Stuck in uncertainty and not having a clue what to do... Gotta love having too many thoughts for my brain to handle. I will probably end up doing something bold and embarrassing, as always. So the next blog will be one of regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment