So another year, another birthday, another chapter ready to be written with ink full of life, love, tears, laughter and memories.
It has been a stressful year that almost had the upper hand ready to kick my ass. But I am a fighter. I have lived through 19 years and I have learnt lessons and I have made mistakes, but I don't regret any of it. It made me who I am. Stories are the mold that forms us. We change form every day.
Should I ever decide to have kids, I would have loads of stories to share and advice to give, but if they are anything like me, I would not expect them to listen. That's fine too, we learn from our own mistakes easier than following advice, a flaw in the human race.
I had a dream that I would have made a difference in life by the age of 19... I haven't been on CNN or Sky News yet though. The differences I try to make are minimal at the moment. You won't find them in books or on the Internet, you won't hear about them on the radio. Not yet, of course.
All of us have the power to make the change and be the difference. But thanks to superficial bullshit, we have forgotten how to care for people we don't necessarily know. If every one tried to make someone random happy at least once a day, we would already be busy with a new worldwide movement. One day when I am important, I will introduce this movement as the "Because we are human" foundation. Spread the love with one random act of kindness each day. x
No comments:
Post a Comment