My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Monday, 6 October 2014

A new chapter

On the 12th of September, on the night of my party, a wish of mine came true. There's this guy... He is really a one of a kind. I met him a few years ago, but we lost contact for a while. We reconnected at a party and I took a chance and forced him to add me on whatsapp nicely.

As we spoke more and more, I liked him more. I invited him to my party with a hopeful heart. The night progressed and there was this magical moment... Our hands touched and he held my hand. I'm pretty sure I heard the "Hallelujah" chorus at that moment. I liked him... and he actually liked me back.

And now, he is not just a guy. He is my boyfriend. Annette Cilliers is in a real relationship. It's been more that two weeks... but I still freak out like a child when I think of him. He has this way of looking at me and smiling, I cannot even explain it. I guess I'm one of the lucky girls who has the most perfect gentleman for a boyfriend. Score! He's a blessing.


True story x

No comments:

Post a Comment