So it seems that I have forgotten that I own a blog, how awkward. But I am back now! Since November not much has happened really...
I passed my first year, BOOM BITCH!!! I am not going to lie, but I was expecting a few supplementary exams, luckily I dodged that bullet. I went on holiday which was nice, and interesting.. But mostly nice. I had my very first New Years kiss which was as awesome as it was cheesy..
So now I am patiently waiting for university to begin again and annoy me to my very core... Yay, yay life. I cannot say I am happy to go back, but I am curious as to what the year has in store for me. Whatever it is I will suck it up and try my best to survive.
Speaking of survive, that's my only new years resolution. I have to physically and mentally survive this year and if I succeed in that, I will be happy. Usually, my new years resolutions will be those that everyone know all too well: get a boyfriend, lose weight, be nicer, work harder... I have a boyfriend now.. Losing weight is a losing battle if your head is not in it. Being nicer would require being nice already... So no. And working harder only sticks for the first 2 weeks.
So I am trying the realistic approach of just surviving. That should be doable, right?
Happy New Year to all, I hope each of you succeed in your tasks and that you have a wonderful year ahead with new stories to tell and feelings to feel. Xx
No comments:
Post a Comment