My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Thursday, 12 February 2015

Made in South Africa

This is what I live for. This is who I am. I am watching the State Of The Nation of South Africa, and it is utter chaos. Proudly South African? I think not.

If the nation's political parties cannot even survive one speech by the "honourable president..." how completely screwed are we? I was aware that we are in a bad state... But this? No wonder people leave. Shout out to the parties who left. The fact that you kept bitchslapping the "madam speaker" with constitutional rules had her speechless with rage.. Because she had no reply...

2 Political parties have left the occasion. The DA by choice and the EFF by force. The DA left gracefully after requirements regarding their rights were not met. The EFF... Ja Malema, you have serious guts to take on the president in the middle of his speech.. But you cannot enforce a rule by breaking another one. Now the president is giving a speech to the members of his own party basically. I don't know where the other parties went... Maybe they are having a joined party (insert laugh here) at some unsuspecting coffeehouse.

The people of SA are tired, we are angry, we are gatvol. The crime, the poverty... and at the risk of being too literal. The actual state of the nation. Why are we loadshedding? Apartheid. Why are we poor? Apartheid. What do we blame every time without any hesitation? Apartheid. When will we start blaming Nkandla? When will we blame the parliament? When will we blame Zuma?

We don't care about your speech! It has been the same speech for the past 8 years!!! We want answers to the questions that we have been asking time and time again. The worst part of this dyingofboredomspeech is that you never follow through on all of your promises. You don't try, you don't care.

Mister Zuma,
The clock is ticking and you are not delivering.. I think we all know which component is unchangeable. #needanewleader #thisoneisbroken #anyoneforpresident. And no, not you Malema. Sorry neh. You have drive and dedication. But your approach is definitely questionable.

#loveit #hateit #shareit

No comments:

Post a Comment