I hate my emotions sometimes.. I'm happy, I cry, I'm angry I'm a bitch... All in like one day, no it's not just being a teenager or PMSing.
I think my brain might be overloaded with crap.. Let's review. (clears throat) I'm trying to pass matric./ Senior year. I'm stressed about my friends. Band practise is like everywhere, every minute. My grandpa's alone since his wife died - not my gran(long story) I'm worried about next year, will I make it?? am I going to make my mom proud? Am I ever going to sleep again?? will I be able to do what I dream of doing one day??
Will I get a husband? or even a boyfriend-still haven't had one of those... Will I have kids?? If I do, how many? Boys or girls? how many pets will I have? what kind of phone will I have by the time I'm 50? If I even get to that age?
Then I remember... Holy shit, calm down you do not have the power to decide all these things right this minute. That freaks me out because I like being in charge of stuff and knowing what's coming next... But right now I have no idea.. I should get used to this, life is to expect the unexpected.. That and karma.. "Welcome to Life, may I take your order?? oh wait, this is karma, you get served what you deserve.. Don't piss her off, she's feisty.
Get used to not being in control of EVERYTHING. Things just can't work that way. Deal with it.
Excuse the morbid tone of my words. Everything just sucks right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment