My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Thursday, 29 August 2013

Back in the Town of Cape

I am back in The Beautiful Cape... Every time I'm here I hate Pretoria a little more. The ocean calms me down faster than Prozacs!

We landed here yesterday! Some of the cast and crew members of the movie 'Familieresep' were invited to come to the Silwerskerm filmfees (film festival) to watch some movies, mingle with some actors, party and just enjoy the ride!!

I was stranger than usual yesterday.. When we got to the airport I went on 'Trevor mode.' He's a well-known South African comedian, go watch some of his videos, the man's a genius!!! Every time there was an announcement I said "ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS!!!!!!!" -in a black accent because it's funnier that way.

When we finally got on the plane, we were delayed because the plane in front of us on the runway had smoke coming out of the side. So that's welcoming! There were a bunch of actors on the plane with us, knowing that, I felt pretty cool that I will be seeing them all at the film fest! All famous and shit!

But I realized that actors are people too.
Except Johnny Depp, he's a god.

No comments:

Post a Comment