On TV screens and magazines she is a desirable star, but on the inside, if you really looked hard to see her on the inside, you would see that she just might be the loneliest person on earth.
The lifestyle of the rich and the famous might seem glamorous and great, but somehow after this past weekend, I'm starting to understand something that they probably want us all to understand. They are people too. They have families too. They also get depressed, they even cry off camera.
There's this actress. She is beautiful, glamorous looking and always smiling, but I caught her in a moment. She was smiling, but the sad kind of smile. The kind you have before you want to cry.. She is older now.. And alone. It makes you wonder if the rich and famous life is really that fun.
I would rather be a nobody with a someone than a somebody with no-one
No comments:
Post a Comment