Tonight, finish PAT project, tomorrow and Saturday Band weekend, Sunday, performance. Monday, music class and practise drama like a mofo for my drama record exam on Tuesday. Wednesday performance, Thursday music practical exam AND a history test. Friday, A public holiday.... Saturday and Sunday Drama Finals -Dies.
I will spend tonight sleeping, weeping and going through all the possibilities of how I am going to deal with this horrendous week. Drugs are illegal so there goes that idea.. I thought about just not doing the things I'm not ready for.. that didn't work either. Just for the record, if I was tight with Father Time, man! we would still be in last week honey!
I'm not really good at managing my time correctly. Like now for example.. I am blogging whereas I could be studying or working or practicing or just freaking out about it all. Although I must admit.. I work well under pressure.. So maybe this will all be ok.... Or it won't and I'm just trying to convince myself that I will survive..
This one is for every Matric who isn't too sure if sleep will be possible any time soon.
I'm going to go have a good cry now. -_-

No comments:
Post a Comment