When someone close to me starts drifting away, I am angry/hurt and I have this method I practise, just to make sure I'm not crazy.
I try doing unexpected things they used to hate, I purposely ignore them, basically. I would do anything for their attention. Just to know they still notice me, like I still matter or something. It's hard to be forgotten, you are unsure of yourself and they look like they are having the best time without you. People can be so cruel that they can make you doubt an entire friendship, an entire bond, everything.
The worst is that they don't even notice. People are like toddlers in that respect, when they get a new toy, the old ones start gathering dust and eventually make it to the dustbin. I tried to make a person remember I'm still here, but it didn't work.
I'm one of the old misfit toys that just didn't cut it. Luckily I have other misfits with me.















Boooottiii!!! Babez!! I loooove u meh diva !!!! Mwah!! Jys die beste este este ooit!!!! Mwah!! Love u 2 deaths!!! Mwah!! Can'† wait for Riri!!!! Whooop.. Mwah!!
ReplyDelete<3
ReplyDelete