I am pretty sure that my body language lets a person know if I like them or not. I guess some people can't read body language for shit. It's quite annoying. Why would you try to be buddy-buddy with someone who obviously has no interest in being friends or even civil with you??
I don't understand that at all. Are you that dumb? Usually I would give a person a chance before I move them to the category of the air beneath my foot. If someone lies to me, spreads rumors about me or insults me the entire time or even says a word about my friends, I don't see why that is a relationship that should survive.
If you think you'll be able to work yourself up the foodchain by talking crap about the only people who were willing to be your friends in the first place, you are gonna get a big nasty surprise. It doesn't work that way here.
I used to give people a few chances, but that hurt too much so I got over it and started getting all bitchy. Life's a bitch, so I joined in.
No comments:
Post a Comment