Onderwyser. Sarkasties. Onseker oor alles. My inspirasie tref meestal in die middel van die nag. Mense soos Bukowski het gedrink, ek verkies vooruitbeplande ineenstortings.
Saturday, 21 September 2013
The final curtain call
Nationals for the orchestra is happening today. I imagined the day would be chaotic and busy and hot.
Boy was I wrong. As we all know life can be quite a bitch, I have Laryngitis all of a sudden. So now I am laying on my bed with a respirator and an oxygen mask. Just to make things overly dramatic. Today is the last chance that I will have to be a part of my orchestra at Nationals.
Luckily I am going. I have Lots of meds on my side thank pharmacies!! One way or another, I will take my bow and have my final curtain call
I wanted to go out with a bang, but considering the unforeseen circumstances, I will be going out with a whisper..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment