My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Legal

I am 18 today. It feels like 17 just +1.

It was a great day apart from writing french. And seeing a horrid child. I received most of my presents on my party, but I got a watch from my mom and some gaga perfume. She really gets me. I don't feel any different, just happy to be closer to finish school. I hate it so much, I could literally cry.

I also received some earrings from my matric farewell date. Little silver hoops. I love earrings! That explains all my ear piercings, I have 7 now. Anyways! I am another year older and on my way to live life, the real one. And I can't wait to live the life after school. I need some new people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment