The big party finally happened! Our joint 18th and 21st was a success in my eyes.
People wore costumes, they loved the decorations and the vibe was just right! The course of drinking went well for me: Soft drinks, ciders, champagne, shooters and then back to soft drinks and repeat.
I went as Morticia Addams! I wore a cool itchy wig and a creepyish black dress. The wig was short lived. After the wig was booted, everything started happening very fast. My mom made a toast and we started dancing as if it was the last time. The smoke filled the air, the lasers made cool patterns, the UV light made the world a shiny shade of blue and the other lights danced to the rhythm of my favourite songs.
I got to a stage where I just wanted to laugh. We laughed for nothing and danced for everything. I can't dance by the way. So you better believe we had some serious fun. When I woke up today, I was in serious pain from all the dancing. The sun was shining too bright as well. I did a run through the house and I am proud to say, we didn't break anything at the after party, and surprisingly, my house was fairly clean and human friendly too! Apart from the fact that it smelt like a bar and cheap cigarettes.
Overall, it was a good night, apart from a setback. I would do it again, and warm up at least, and I would give my body a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment