My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Friday, 6 September 2013

Halloween is coming early this year..

18 and 21.. Something wicked this way comes

In the mitts of the exams, fights and teenage moments.. We still made some room for birthday celebrations. My brother is turning 21 tomorrow and I'm turning 18 Wednesday. That means I can do everything I've been doing for the last few years, just legally, and my brother can do everything he's been doing legally in America too!

The theme is Halloween, I love creepy crawly ghouls and ghosts. In the area that I live, Halloween isn't celebrated unfortunately.. But when we decided to have the party I took advantage and made my mini Halloween dream come true. We had the sound, but today we added the lights, lasers and the smoke machine, to get the vibe all creepy!

I am so excited for this party! I almost had a selfie attack with my costume. But I want it to be a surprise! Depending on how the night goes I'll post pictures, or I won't. You know before your birthday everyone asks you what you want? Yea people keep asking and I have no good answers.

Usually I have a good idea of what I want, but I recently discovered that I am one of those people who get everything they want. I'm still deciding on if it's a good or a bad thing. So far it has been pretty good! I'm sure my party will go the way I want it to go, well I'm hoping it does!

But if it doesn't, I won't go Lucifer on anyone like the kids on  My Super Sweet 16 do. In my house, you will suffer if you even dare.

Happy Early Halloween! 




No comments:

Post a Comment