My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Sunday, 28 July 2013

One chance

I am a stubborn person, since I can remember it has just been me.

I always thought when two stubborn people should collide in a confrontation, nothing good can come of it. And I was right. The two personalities clash against each other so badly, that any chance of a relationship is out of the question.

They say respect is to be earned, but then someone else says you have to have respect for everyone until they give you a reason not to have it anymore.. I don't even know. One thing is for sure, it won't be okay any time soon.

Only after the fight one will realise that the other guilty party might have had a point, which is valid. But the method of how the point was made, is the downfall of all good possibilities. Yelling and screaming in my face is bad.. But expecting to mend the whole mess easily?? That is just being hopelessly hopeful.

A lot of us say they only give people one chance, now that's a lie. If a person is important enough, you will probably give them as many chances as it takes for them to stay. It's a sad reality, but a true one. You will keep hurting yourself just because you think you won't be okay without them.

Thank life that I take drama as a subject. "Fake it till you make it sweety. They won't even notice the difference." I gave many chances and I got screwed out of any type of happiness.

I gave you one last chance, and congratulations! You blew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment