Today, I want to write about him. I only met him once, and I'll never see him again. I won't say where I met him. But when I did, it was like we were the only 2 people in the world.
He has these eyes, the kind someone should write about. They are green, a light light green. Like the colour of dew drops on fresh green grass. His eyes were the kind that already knew all your secrets, they could see right through you, into your soul and reflect right back to theirs. They twinkled and I could have sworn they smiled at me.
He wore glasses that were far too big for him, he looked like an absolute nerd. I'm a sucker for a good old nerd. I don't know why.. They seem safer to be around, less BS you know? I met him while he was working. He's a store clerk. I can't even remember what else or who else was in the store. I just stood there, losing all my senses in the battle to act natural.
He had big lips, that sounds strange I know, they weren't Jay Z big. They were a normal big. Like his lips went to the gym regularly.? Something like that. His hair was Brown, straight and fluffy. The kind you want to run your fingers through. And his voice made me forget how to breathe.
The funny thing is.. He had such an impact on my memory, and he probably wouldn't even remember me. He doesn't know that I was in love for those few minutes. He doesn't know he helped me.
Moral of the story, be nice to strangers, you might make their day and even years later, they might blog about you.
Here's an idea, sort of.. he looked like a combination of these 3 people. A feature here an there reminded me of him.


No comments:
Post a Comment