I've wanted to blog about this for a while now, but I never like the way I attempted to write it. The words just weren't the right ones...
So today I will give it a try. There's always this one part in a music piece, that makes me melt away into my world.. But in a certain piece that we play.. The notes and chords melt into each other in such a way, I loose focus in my surroundings and I give in to my imagination.
It's at the near end of the piece which starts with the two drummer boys and builds up as the brass section joins in.. And then it starts.. with a piccolo solo providing the melody and I see Irish dancers everywhere. Soon after the reeds and weeds join, giving the solo some color..
All I see is thousands of Irish dancers in all the colors of the rainbow, taking over the world, even if it's just for a few moments.. Those moments are precious and the things memories are made of.
I just can't help wondering if the audience sees the dancers, and feel the same way I do.. But I guess they don't... That would be cool though.
If I could paint a picture of my thoughts everyone would just understand.
You have managed very well to paint a picture of your thoughts!
ReplyDelete