My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Friday, 5 July 2013

I shouldn't be alive

You know when you messed up and you are pretty sure you're in a lot of trouble?

I think I am a bit too used to that feeling.. I start making jokes about my funeral location and stuff, this is the phase I call denial.

Like today, I really screwed up.. And usually I am in trouble right after I commit the crime. But today I had to wait... The worst part is waiting.. You start thinking up scenarios of your death and so forth. You make jokes and nervously laugh, but everyone knows you are crying like a baby inside
But when the moment of execution came, I didn't die.. So that's cool! But I completely freaked myself out beforehand, but I think it was good. Expect the worst, you might be surprised. A Morbid term, but functional! The whole situation scared enough to get myself in gear not to mess up again.. It really does suck...

So when you're in trouble... Expect death, then the outcome may seem positive!


 dedicated to Marinus!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Always run a spellcheck before you post.
    Spelling mistakes are human.
    Always double check,and make a habit of it. :)

    ReplyDelete