My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Monday, 24 June 2013

A simple request

We all want certain things in life..

I am not a high maintenance person all the time.. Sometimes I have a few simple requests that can easily be fulfilled, but somehow life does not seem to get that. If I wanted to be married to Johnny Depp, I would totally get why that can't happen in this world.

But today, I didn't ask for Johnny Depp, or a castle, or a mystical land where school is fun. Nope, I just asked for some makeup. 11 sets of the same makeup, for the new girls in the band. I went to the store where I bought it last year, to my disgust they didn't have in stock, and I could not place any hope on them because they are perhaps, the most retarded store, in South Africa. Seriously.

So Today, I decided to go to another mall to look for similar makeup, sounds easy enough, right? I Looked EVERYWHERE. not one of those bitches had enough of the same sets! - That I could afford with the money they gave me that is... Anyway, after being in every store twice I decided to mix it up. I just took colors that were similiarish and bought 11. I will test my makeup skills and I will make the makeup fear me and then it WILL look the same on the girls.. Challenge accepted.

Life is supposed to be hard, I get it, I've read the quotes and all that crap. But damn, Life didn't have to be a bitch about a few sets of makeup. I almost went onto a psychological complex because of this. Stupid face crayons..
Sexy.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment