No-one said life was going to be easy, but no-one mentioned it would be such a bitch either.
We all want the same thing. We want to make it, we want to be okay. A simple request. But you have to work for it and get hurt on the journey, it's a given. I'm still in school and I am among others who absolutely detest it. It has been 12 years of torment and learning certain stuff I will probably never find applicable in life.
There were good times with my friends, but school wasn't a necessity to make friends. It was probably needed for brain development, or even perseverance! To each his own I guess.. I think school sucks so much for me personally because of past bullies and current frustrations who are merely oxygen thieves in my eyes. And unneeded, like commercials during a movie!
But a wise friend's words of wisdom gave me hope, it was actually in connection with a test pile up, but I applied it to this last year of school in general. She said:"We will make it. I promise." and I thought, well we've made it this far, why wouldn't we??
Needed motivation: Received
To everyone who needs that extra bit of motivation

No comments:
Post a Comment