My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Friday, 28 June 2013

Calm yourself.

All of us know the feeling of a bad mood. We have our reasons, granted. But I've realized, when someone doesn't know how to deal with their bad mood, their environment becomes a mini war zone.

One can only hope not to catch someone on a war zone day, most try to be polite and calm. But in my case.. It's a little different. You are allowed to be in a bad mood all you want, but once you begin to threaten my mood.. Bad things are gonna go down. 

It sucks that your cat died and your cellphone broke, it really does! If my phone broke and if liked cats enough to have one, I would be in a bad mood too. Let's just go over some fun facts.. 
  1. I didn't break your phone
  2. I didn't kill your cat
  3. Your mood is actually not my problem, but you can become my problem, if you do not calm yourself or pop a Prozac or something.

Some people are all gentle towards the bad mood mafia and they live with it. But I don't do that.. If you annoy me, I'll let you know. No lie.







If you are in a crappy mood and you feel like you're about to explode on an innocent bystander, don't. They might be in a bad mood too, which means death is a possibility for you. Go hit a wall or something. There are enough people in bad moods all their lives.. Don't let that bad aura spread and consume us all. Come on, get happy now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment