People have the ability to disguise their hearts and thoughts, be it with a smile, a look, what they say and especially what they don't say. Doing this, we only want to know more about them. I'm sure most of us have encountered such a person.
The person can excite you, frustrate you and even annoy you by doing nothing at all. They're not the problem, you are. We are more bothered by the things we don't know and not so much scared in the sense of the word.
I recently came across such a person. I see this person a lot. There is something in his smile, that makes you wonder what he's thinking. It's not a crush, it's the uncertainty of where I stand that interests me. Others' opinions don't matter, but I really want to know what his opinion is, because I am human, and thus. Curious.
The way he looks at a person, makes that person feel like they're the only person in the world. Regardless of who they are. And the moments when he stares and you try to catch your breath. He's like one of those unreachable people. A celebrity, but only I know him, and he doesn't have a Wikipedia page that can help me out.. If that makes any kind of sense.
What is he thinking, Where did he come from and why do I care??
These are the questions that haunt me. The part I hate the most is that I will probably never know..
One does not simply interrogate an innocent person. No, no...
I'll just wonder some more.


If you do not ask, you will never know.....
ReplyDelete