My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Sunday, 30 June 2013

Victims and the stupid

I have started to notice, that there are many victims all around me. But not victims of crime or any "-isms."

Victims of life. These hopeless souls are the kind of people who stir up some drama when life becomes too normal for them. In their heads the seriously believe that life is against them and that the world hates them. 



I've come to notice that being around victims, communicating with them and just knowing about them changes me. Everything I hate about them, makes me observe everything that's wrong with me. Victims and stupid people make me:
  1.  Aggressive. There are brains in those heads, begging for attention, and I can't stand the thought of possible intelligence just dying away like David Hasselhoff's career.  
  2. More heartless than I already am. I tend to feel the urge to grab a victim by its head and just scream. No words. Just a scream. Loud and without end.
  3. Want to consider the perks of becoming an alcoholic.. or developing a prozac addiction.. or doing drugs when it's really bad.
But.. I have found myself a coping mechanism.. Like people with ADD! When someone goes auto-stupid on me.. I count to ten while I take deep breaths. Following this I go into my world, And here, I see myself sitting on a big stage with the criminally stupid next to me. I stare it deep in the eyes, just to embrace the moment... And then I turn and grip it with both hands firmly, and I throw that oxygen thief right off my stage and I close the scene with:"I'll leave you without an insult.. Because you are possibly stupid enough, that you wouldn't even understand."

Do not attempt to insult the dumb because you will frustrate yourself into a deep depression. Let the dumb be dumb with the other species of dumb called "victims"

No comments:

Post a Comment