So today was our last day of school for this term.
Finally, I nearly died! Going to school after exams is quite sucky. You feel brain dead during exams already! so going to school afterwards won't really improve much!
We are now on holiday, sort of? The rest of the school is on holiday.. But the matrics have this glorious hell known as Winter school. It's like summer school. But none of us are forced to go, by teachers at least. It's your own choice. Most kids decide to come because deep down, they know.. If they don't attend, record exams will become an even bigger bitch.
While the other kids stay home, go out and have lives.. We will be busy with work. It's around this time, many question their subject choices and life, if it's a severe case of course. I'm attending winter school for French and easy Maths -_-.. I'm still trying to avoid it but I think my mom has won this battle.
Good luck if you are STILL busy with exams or school etc. Be strong!!
If you are on holiday without school.. I hate you and please don't tell me how fun life is.

Amper 2300 views. Impressive!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
Delete