My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Monday, 3 June 2013

This day.

It's just one of them days again.. It started at 4.30 this morning. I set my alarm because I had to study a little more.

I shut off my terrible alarm tone, and I didn't move for a few moments because I was coming to terms with the fact that I was awake so early. Anything before 7.00 am is way too early. And then, without even looking in the mirror I knew I was going to have a bad hair day if I do not get up and tame the beast immediately. So I did.

I never seem to know how the heck I sleep so crazy that my hair has a hangover the next day. I wouldn't call it a skill, maybe a strange talent. I know there are others like me. If you can read this, I cannot provide food or shelter. But I do have hairspray like they do in Jerseylicious, and that's better than food. You'll be hungry, but you'll look good!

Okay, ANYWAYS! I studied a bit, had breakfast and dragged on to school. I was fairly confident about the test, until my friend Simon was like: This is gonna suck. And he's supposed to be the smart one! And at that moment, I was just thinking: Well then, if anyone needs me, I'll be here, failing.



But then I went through the test and relaxed, because the board of education set it up.

Now I'm home, at peace and my hair still looks good. - Happy place.

4 comments: