My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Drama

So I'm writing drama tomorrow. I am still probably in denial, since I'm here, on the internet.. I'm skipping sleep tonight, I bought a Monster energy drink the size of Mount Everest.

A drama test isn't 2 pages. I'm too scared to even count how many pages it is. Soon after this post i'll be slipping into reality. And negativity. Then I will build the great wall of the drama test around me and unpack it pile, by pile! Then soon after midnight a friend and I will attempt to keep each other awake. I will sleep for an hour, then I'll repeat the unpacking of the drama wall. In the test I will know the important answers, and silently whimper about the rest. But after the test all will be good again, I will then repeat this study method for French and Music on Friday. Fabulous.














This one is for the poor souls writing drama, we can do this!
And if you can't..... Well you won't die or anything.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing is that by Saturday you will be too tired to read up on the symptoms of sleep deprivation!

    ReplyDelete