My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Wednesday, 12 June 2013

"Box"

Let's get this out of the way. People are annoying. All of them in their own way.

There are a few exceptions you just cannot get used to. You have a burning urge to end them every time you see them. But once someone has annoyed you to a severe state, everything they do annoys the hell out of you. I have a "box" for these individuals. It's small and immensely uncomfortable. I enjoy imagining all the insects on my windscreen of life squished up in this box. When it all becomes to much, I like thinking that I have the power to throw this bitch in a fire, or the ocean.
















And if that doesn't work, I go on my stress-buster. You add a photo and destroy it! with Guns, fire, paint, a chainsaw and even more fire. It does really help! It's probably not healthy for my mental being. When I see someone annoying, I just remember how I shot their faces off the previous night.  I might need to see a therapist with some good reviews.

If someone annoys you beyond life, shove that bitch in that "box" and pick water or fire or your preferred method of relief. The floor is yours! It's your "box" after all. Now go find it!


No comments:

Post a Comment