My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

A new view.

Everyone, I have an announcement.

Today, I found someone new. He's big, strong, dark and handsome. I can change his look as I please, he won't complain about being tired.. He has a great memory and I understand him so well, you would almost think he came with an instruction manual! His name is 600D and he's all mine. He's quite heavy after a while, but I can live with that!


600D Canon. I love him.. Because he's the new view in my life.. I am definitely over my ex. He was small, ugly and quite sad!



  We had a good run.. But I think It's time I move on to better things, it's not you, it's Canon. Forever in my heart Fuji.. Forever.

I'll try to add some of my own photos to posts from now on! for now, here are my dogs!






1 comment:

  1. Dis 'n lekker kamera as jy weet hoe alles werk. Anders is daai groen blokkie die maklikste en mees gerieflike.

    ReplyDelete