My slice of life

My slice of life
Opinionated since 1995

Friday, 7 June 2013

I survived

Days of suffering, torture, stress and fear have passed..

We fought our way through it all for 3 weeks. We went through the phases, denial, anger, negotiation. Then came the depression and soon after acceptance. Some days were easier, but some where like hand-feeding a crocodile. And some days, we wished would never come.



We poured every ounce of our being out day by day, and when we didn't pour it out, we prepared for the next day. During this time, beds looked more comfortable, shows on TV got better and your cellphone got busier. But I am a survivor.

 Exams suck don't they??


Luckily mine are dead now. I'm alive once again!! Good luck of you are still fighting, or are still going to fight. May the force be with you!

1 comment: