I don't want a commitment or babies or anything! Just someone with me for the pictures and to verify that I'm not a wallflower. I'm seriously considering asking one of my friends, I hinted at it, but the boy is oblivious! It would be cool if I didn't have to ask. But I would rather ask and have a date, than not ask and go alone. Foreveralone.
I just want to know if it's socially acceptable to ask a guy to Matric-dance/prom? We don't have things like the Sadie Hawkins dance to test the theory. If it is okay, how should I ask? Without making it weird?
Guys, ask her out already!
This one is for all the girls who haven't been asked, and motivation to the guys to ask!!


Vra maar :)
ReplyDeleteVra hom uit!!!
ReplyDeleteSĂȘ "Hoezit, hoe lykit? Wil jy prom toe gaan saam met moi of het jy iemand anders in mind?"
ReplyDeleteHehe ek sal so maak as die moed bymekaar kan skraap! Maar hy maak my gelukkig nie nervous nie, maar die idee daarvan is maar die bangmaak deel
Delete